[popup_trigger id=”259″ tag=”HTMl” do_default][/popup_trigger]
[popup_cookie expires=”1 month”]
A law library is in true sense the treasure house for a law student. It is an indispensable component of Ajmal Law College, which caters to the reading and research interests of the students and faculties. Established in 2018, the library at Ajmal Law College is an integrated knowledge resource centre for the college. The library has a well-stocked collection of books, covering a broad range with around 1500 text books, 600 reference books and 300 journals, periodicals and magazines.The technology based learning resource like Maupatra and others legal Data Base. The library fosters academic excellence at Ajmal Law College. It is a reader-friendly space with state-of-the-art infrastructure that promotes reading habits and scientific learning.
Library Rulesand Regulations
- Students have to keep their belongings outside when they enter the library.
- Students are allowed to carry only note book and pen in the library.
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Use of mobile phones and other electronic gadgets inside the library without prior permission from the librarian is strictly prohibited.
- Students have to enter their names and signatures in the register kept at the entrance whenever they visit the library.
- Students can notto shuffle/ mix-up the books.
- Students have to keep the book on the librarian table once taken out from the book shelve if they do not know the appropriate place of the book.
- Every student is allowed to issue 2 (two) books at a time for a period of one week.
- Fine of Rs. 10 will be imposed to those Students who do not return/ reissue the book in given time.
- In case if book(s) are lost then the borrower shall replace the book(s) of same or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after consulting the librarian.
- Students have to maintain silence & discipline in the library.
- Students can not take out any book /material from the library without prior permission from the librarian.
- Help and co-operate with the librarian to develop the library.
Monday to Saturday
9.30 AM to 7.00 PM
In-charge – Amitabh Malla Baruah
Members – Sanjay Barman, Rumi Kemprai
Librarian – Nilufa Yasmin
Detailed informations are to be uploaded soon