- Academic Calendar
- To be uploaded at the time of the commencement of a new session.
- To ensure quality education and to enhance the overall capacities of the students, especially the new comers, the college has decided to run Personality DevelopmentClassesandAdvanced English Classesbeyond the scheduled class routine. Furthermore the college focuses on to provide individual guidance to each and every student. With an eye to this Self Study Programme has been introduced.For periodical evaluation of the students Weekly Testsare also held on specific days.
- Mooting can best be described as an activity that comes closest to being a lawyer while still studying at law school. It involves identifying legal issues out of a complex factual scenario, doing exhaustive research on those issues to advance arguments with authorities, followed by drafting extensive written submissions and finally the gruelling orals before a bench of eminent judges. In a nutshell, it is everything a lawyer is expected to do once he starts practicing law.
- The Moot Court Society (“MCS”) is the student committee entrusted with the responsibility of administering and facilitating all mooting related activities at Ajmal Law College and upholding the high standards of excellence that ALC has set for itself in the field of mooting.
- BhargovBikash Dutta(Moot Court In-Charge LL.B)
- Deboleena Dutta(Moot Court In-Charge B.A. LL.B)
- Student Committee
- MohsinaImtiazLaskar (LL.B 5th Semester)
- Mashud Ahmed (B.A. LL.B 7th Semester)
- Md. Yusuf Ali Khan (B.A. LL.B 5th Semester)
- Kushida Begum (B.A. LL.B 5th Semester)
- Tahir Choudhury (LL.B 1st Semester)